Mommy went to see Dr. Ramos today for her first appointment. She did an ultrasound, so Mommy, Daddy and Matthew got to see me for the first time. I'm just a little peanut now, but soon I'll be big enough to come out of Mommy's tummy and see the world. My estimated due date is May 5, 2010. It won't be long and I'll be here before you know it!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Here I Come!
Mommy went to see Dr. Ramos today for her first appointment. She did an ultrasound, so Mommy, Daddy and Matthew got to see me for the first time. I'm just a little peanut now, but soon I'll be big enough to come out of Mommy's tummy and see the world. My estimated due date is May 5, 2010. It won't be long and I'll be here before you know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment