Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Royal Family Kid's Camp

Today Mommy decorated cakes for the kids at Royal Family Kid's Camp (http://www.rfkc.org/). You can tell from the pictures that I helped out a lot! I did get to go up to camp with Mommy to deliver the cakes and hang out for the big birthday party. This year there were 32 kids and about 45 full time staff (that doesn't even count all the extra people that come up every day for things like the birthday party). The kids sure loved the cake (They thought I was pretty cute too!). It's an amazing camp - a lot of volunteers and a lot of work go into making it happen every year. I'm glad I got to be a part of it this year and am very thankful I have such a great Mommy & Daddy. Shelley thought I should have a carnival party for my first birthday, since the cakes were so cute - guess we'll see in another 9 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment