Saturday, October 30, 2010

6 Months Old!

Guess what? I'm six months old today! Time has gone by so fast. Seems like only yesterday that I was coming home from the hospital with Mommy & Daddy. I can do so many things now - play with toys, sit up and stand up on my own for a short time, and commando crawl across the room. Last week at my doctor appointment I weighed in at 16 pounds, 6 ounces and I measured 26 3/4 inches. I'm in the 25% for weight and 75% for height. Dr. Black said that if I continue growing at my current rate I'll be about 6 feet tall when I grow up. I'm still a very happy baby and love to be around people. I especially like to grin at my Daddy when he comes home from work. 4 am has become my favorite time to get up for a snack. Mommy keeps hoping I'll go back to sleeping through the night, but I like my Mommy time in the middle of the night, so I'm not sure I'm going to give it up just yet. I've also been eating oatmeal and various fruits and vegetables. I've even had some zucchini from our garden. Yum! I really like sitting at the big table with everyone and eating with them. I still adore my big brother too. He can always make me laugh and I love it when he plays with me. Just think 6 more months and I'll be one!
Here's a picture of my big brother Matthew at my age. Same clothes, and even the same sign. Mommy saved it from when she took his picture 4 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment