skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventure's of Andrew David
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Just Plain Silly
What happens when you get bored? Daddy gets you started doing things that are just plain silly! Be prepared to giggle...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Born April 2010 at 3:56pm. I weighed in at 8 lbs, 14 ounces. I was 21 inches long. So far life is pretty good. My big brother is great with me and is always helping me with stuff. I can't wait to get bigger, so that I can be just like him.
Friends and Family
My Big Brother Matthew
Blog Archive
►
2012
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(110)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(8)
Crawling
Peas!
Bath Time with Bubbles!
Stuck!
Helping Mommy with the Lights
Just Plain Silly
Fun at Katie's House
I'm 8 Months Old!
►
2010
(134)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment