skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventure's of Andrew David
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Haskell's Beach
Today I went to Haskell's beach with Daddy and Matthew. It was fun! Then I fell asleep in the stroller and missed all the fun of building a bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Born April 2010 at 3:56pm. I weighed in at 8 lbs, 14 ounces. I was 21 inches long. So far life is pretty good. My big brother is great with me and is always helping me with stuff. I can't wait to get bigger, so that I can be just like him.
Friends and Family
My Big Brother Matthew
Blog Archive
►
2012
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(110)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(7)
▼
March
(13)
Shoes!
Sliding Down the Hill at the SB Zoo
11 Months Old!
Stow Park
Showing off my Ladder Climbing Skills
Climbing the "Andrew Proofed" Ladder
Happy Birthday Tessa!
Fun with Daddy
Haskell's Beach
I'm Walking!
Happy Birthday Kylie!
Happy Birthday Daddy!
10 Months Old / Daddy's Birthday!
►
February
(12)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(134)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
2009
(3)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment